AngularJs Vs ReactJs : Choosing the Right Framework
Feb 22, 2022 |
5 minutes read
Lets check what stands behind AngularJS development and ReactJS popularity and What makes them favorites in the world of front-end development?
- AngularJS is full fledge framework which Use Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectural pattern which separates an application into three main components: the model, the view, and the controller. AngularJs facilitate app development in component style which provides reusability.
- ReactJS is mere a library which use view layer only to represent the data while Flux architecture controls the Data Flow. It Felicitate simple programming model that delivers High performance by breaking down common design elements into reusable component with well-defined interfaces which will increase consistency across application look and feel, and minimize effort when building future UI.
- AngularJS offer client side rendering while ReactJS offer server side rendering.
- AngularJs use two way data binding which keep the data view synchronized with model which removes lots of logic from front end display code and simply the overall process which provide rich responsive experience to user.
- ReactJs use single way data binding and state management features which make it super powerful framework for large scale dynamic application.
- AngularJS creates watchers for each binding to track changes in DOM. It makes whole process laggy when no of request increase.
- ReactJS creates virtual Dom for calculates what changes need to be made in the DOM beforehand and update the DOM tree accordingly. Virtual Dom makes calculation process efficient and fast irrespective of any no of request.
- AngularJS offers solid template engine to build robust templating while ReactJs not using any HTML template engine.
- AngularJS provide dependency injection to manage component dependency automatically. The Dependency injection subsystem is in charge of creating components and managing their dependencies by providing them to other components as requested.
- ReactJS requires additional tools to manage component dependency.
- AngularJS is amazing but hard learn because programmer need to digest some concept else it will create more complexity later on.
- ReactJS is easy to learn as they are offering simple programming model which provide more flexibility to programmer.
- AngularJS is suitable for small to mind range application that update single view at a time.
- ReactJS is suitable for large scale application that updates multiple views at a time.
Determining which framework is right for your business requirement is simply a matter of evaluating your application requirements against the strength of framework which requires profound knowledge, professional expertise, and extensive experience. We are providing requirement analysis and technical consulting for your business requirements which will help you to decide right technology stack for long term decision.