10 Best WooCommerce Plugins for WordPress Websites in 2023
Aug 31, 2023 |
15 minutes read
WooCommerce is the best e-commerce website development plugin offered by WordPress, and it has a large community to provide support for the queries of developers and designers. While talking about WordPress plugins it is the best part of WordPress Development, which are used to optimize performance, create attractive user interfaces, increase the score of search engine optimization, and many others.
There are several WordPress Plugins available that developers can use for various purposes. WooCommerce is not an independent platform, but it’s a part of the WordPress plugin, and it is mainly used to design and develop online stores or e-commerce websites. WooCommerce also has some plugins that are only compatible with WooCommerce. It means that only after activating WooCommerce can these plugins do their job.
The WooCommerce Product Filters by iFlair Plugin offers an innovative and user-friendly solution for enhancing the online shopping experience by allowing customers to narrow their search for the perfect products. This ingenious plugin empowers users with the convenience of employing a variety of filter boxes to sort through a vast array of merchandise efficiently. Moreover, the filter options encompass an extensive spectrum of attributes, incorporating product categories and more, offering a comprehensive and tailored approach to refining search results.
Features of WooCommerce Product Filters by iFlair:
- Allows sorting of products from the dropdown options
- Offers search box to search any product with text or related keyword
- Enable product filtering by various criteria like categories, tags, and product taxonomies
- Decent, attractive, well-arranged and fully responsive user interface of widget
- Fully compatible with the latest version of PHP, WooCommerce, and definitely with WordPress
It is the most helpful plugin that helps users add their favourite products to the Wishlist. Wishlist is the most powerful feature in e-commerce to empower the audiences to make a purchase, get updates for their saved products, and increase the number of returning users. The feature of Wishlist allows users to find previously visited or saved products from a single place. Here, users can share the Wishlist with their friends and relatives, which helps enhance loyalty and the quick product search experience for the users. This plugin offers many considerable features as below:
Features of YITH WooCommerce Wishlist:
- Allows users to create multiple wishlists
- Viewing the wishlists created by the logged-in users
- Allow adding of optional notes
- Also, allow users to set the visibility option – public and private
- Product variation support
When you are running an e-commerce business globally and want to serve audiences with multiple currencies? WooCommerce Multilingual (WCML) is the plugin used as its own to enable the option of multicurrency functionality in the WooCommerce store. This plugin allows users to translate all the texts and the currency according to their selected language during checkout. WCML is the most popular and compatible plugin with all the most used extensions and themes of WooCommerce. Some of the noticeable features of WooCommerce Multilingual are as below:
Features of WooCommerce Multilingual:
- Allow adding of currency switching to the website
- Enable currency formatting
- Setting up of multiple currencies based on the location of the audience
- Allows developers to set their own exchange rates, also provides an option of automatic exchange rate service
- Define custom prices and shipping rates in secondary currency
With WooCommerce, one can have numerous filters and features that can be customised to meet the specific requirements of any e-commerce development project. WooCommerce customizer plugin allows developers and designers to customize the button text, product label, add or edit product description, placeholder image source, and other mandatory fields that must be customised for a better user experience. By using this plugin, developers need to write the code of PHP to customize the online store.
Available Customization Options by WooCommerce Customizer:
- Allows customizing the text of the “Add to Cart” button on the product pages
- The text on the Tax label
- Adding or updating sales badge text for all product pages
- Customization of placeholder image source
- The number of products displayed per page
An E-commerce store needs many plugins to add various user-friendly and practical features to offer a seamless shopping experience. ShopEngine is the most popular and complete WooCommerce template builder plugin for Elementor. This plugin efficiently works on the accessible version of Elementor and WooCommerce, and it is the best custom WooCommerce template builder, WooCommerce shop page creation, cart page builder, product wishlist, and many other features that are required in an e-commerce store.
Key Features of ShopEngine:
- Offers 70+ WooCommerce widgets
- A builder that supports multi-language
- Comparison table for the product
- WooCommerce category show-case section
- Allows adding Filter and Pagination based on based on AJAX
Checkout Field Editor is the plugin that allows developers to add 20 checkout fields and features to the page. It also focuses on serving the output with beautiful user interfaces. With this plugin, one can customize the main sections of the checkout – Billing, Shipping, and some additional checkout fields. One can add 20 different types of checkout fields’ customization like text, hidden, number, password, select, checkbox, checkbox group, date, month, time and many other things.
Key Features of Checkout Field Editor:
- Enable and Disable custom checkout fields
- Add some style using custom CSS classes
- Easy language translation to other languages as it is compatible with WPML and Polylang plugins
- Reset to default fields as it was before
- Validating checkout fields
Menu Cart is the most useful plugin for your WooCommerce website. This plugin can show the cart details from the default menu available on the website. The setup of this plugin includes straightforward steps. It allows you to display cart icons, items only and price only, or you can choose both and customise your CSS files. The plugin is compatible with WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, and Easy Digital Downloads Pro. This plugin will give developers quick support related to their queries.
WooCommerce Menu Cart Pro Features:
- Having the ability to add custom CSS classes for achieving a more customized interface
- Over 10 icons to set as the cart icon
- Enables automatic updates on any new features are available
- Functionality of shortcode to implement anywhere on the website
- It is having fully-featured cart details flyout
Implementing a secure and fast payment gateway is ideal for any e-commerce website. WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway is the best plugin that allows you to set up a payment gateway via Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club and more directly to your e-commerce store. Users can make payments via Apple Pay, Microsoft Pay, and Google Pay from desktop and mobile devices. It allows merchants to take payments directly to the store by enabling Stripe Payment Gateway APIs.
Core Features of WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway:
- Full Support to Web Payments API
- Apple Pay support
- Doesn’t have any hidden cost or plugin set-up charges
- Supports WooCommerce Subscriptions Extensions
- Saves the time for returning users
YITH WooCommerce Compare is the best plugin that allows your website users to compare some products on your store. Using this plugin, all products are saved under one table, where users can find the differences between the table’s products. Also, it allows the addition of a simple widget that indicates a list of products added by the users. One can simply customize the product comparison table with their favourite styles, and it allows editing specific templates. Below are a few features of this plugin.
Features of YITH WooCommerce Compare Plugin:
- Fully compatible with WPML
- Efficiently comparing the products to save the time to choose the right product
- Provides support for YITH Proteo theme and all plugins of YITH
- The complete documentation to use the plugin
- The feature of shortcode to easy use also provides a widget
An e-commerce website is incomplete if you are not providing space for your members. Membership for the WooCommerce plugin offers the functionality for creating members-only space in your online store. It helps keep engaging your customers using various plans for memberships. Also, one can provide memberships as subscriptions to audiences for limited access to the online store. It works as multiple plans in one plugin, like sending emails on members’ activities, product tags, categories, etc.
Functionalities Offered by Membership for WooCommerce:
- Provides membership plans for individual products
- Assigning of memberships manually
- Various sections for membership plans and members
- Customize the plan page using the shortcode
- Membership categories for the users
While developing an online store using WooCommerce plugins, one must be aware of the WooCommerce compatible plugins, which might help you to simplify, customize, and efficiently deliver the standard output to the website visitors and buyers. One can choose plugins from a wide range according to the requirements to complete the store. Our WooCommerce development experts deliver a scalable and secure online store to grow your business globally.