Roles and responsibilities
· Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
· Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
· Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
· Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
· Ensuring project deadlines are met.
· Determining project changes.
· Providing administrative support as needed.
· Undertaking project tasks as required.
· Developing project strategies.
· Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
· Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
· Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
· Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
· Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
· Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
· Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
· Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
· Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
· Ability to work on tight deadlines.
Education, Expertise Experience
· We are looking for a Project Coordinator having minimum 2+ years of experience in to project management.
· Great communication skills, both written and verbal is a must
· Degree in BE / MCA / MScIT / B.Tech OR relevant is a must.