LearnFirst is an online education management system and provide the user to manage education related activities through this web application is crafted in CorePHP.
- Fusion Chart
- iFlair have designed a simple yet professional looking LearnerFirst web application.
- iFlair Developers have developed the website in CorePHP for online education management system and provide the user to manage all activity managed with this application.
- There are four types of users who uses this application:
- LearnerFirst has different modules like Dashboard, Locations, Staff, Students, Attendance, Schedules, Goals, SLP, PR, Payroll, Invoices and Admin.
- Staff module contains list of staff added in LearnerFirst with the details like Code, Name, Location, Contact Number, Month and Hours Used.
- There is a search facility with different search filters like State, Region, District, Location, Role, First Name, Last Name, Address and Code.
- On staff detail page we have displayed contact details, class list, payroll list, notes list, documents list, task list and events list.
- We have displayed student list which contain Code, Name, School, Grade, Staff, Test, Goal and Months.
- User has option to edit the fields like General details, contact details, demographic details, school info details, tutoring/registration details, invoice details and budget details.
- The goal details can be converted to pdf file.
- If user wants to view the attendance they have to mention Course Location, Course Period and Class Date.
- Once the above details are added user can view the staff details and student details.
- For student section user can curriculum comments and for staff section user can add payroll comments.
- Attendance has different modules Take Attendance, Approve
- Attendance, Attendance Report, Teacher Completion and Sign-in Sheets.Schedules:
- On schedule page, it displayed the list of schedule for different class room.
- It shows class name, teacher, location, days, active and number of students.
- User has functionality to search for different schedules with search criteria like Location, Staff, Day, Active and Course Period.
- User can view the schedule report.
- There are different schedule modules like student schedule, student request, group schedule, group request and group drops.
- There is option to generate pdf file.
- User view the list of students that have taken test or set goals in past.
- User has option to search for the data with search filters like State, Region, Location, Class, Student, Date, Test Type and Select Report.
- User has option to generate pdf file.
- User can create test or goals for the students.
- User can also edit the previously added test or goals.
SLP (Student Learning Plan):
- User can view SLP report of the student with different report options with search filters: State Region, District, Location, Class, Student and Report.
- User can view the details of the reports submitted.
- PR (Progress Report):
- User can view the progress report of different students.
- They have option to generate pdf file.
- They can change the status of the report to approve, pending or reject.
- Payroll module contains different sections like Payroll list, Wage Types, Pay Periods Info and Reports.
- They have option to create wages report.
- They can change the status of the payroll reports.
- There are different types of invoices like SES, District, Hourly and Tuition.
- They can create invoice and for each created invoice they have facility to change status.
- Admin will have the authority to manage the complete web application.
- Admin will manage User list and User profile – Admin, Tutor, Site coordinator, Regional coordinator Lead tutor, Teaching assistant and Support staff.
- Admin will manage site configuration, where Admin can change logo, signature details and award points.
- Admin will manage group list like and assigned users to that particular group.
- Admin will view different reports for District, Student, School , Region Weekly Course, Staff, Location, Scheduling and Award point.
- Admin will manage
- W3C validated Search engine friendly design.